Monday, March 16, 2015

Guaranteed this Cake will Light You Up Royally.

Jack Daniels Fans this cake is for you!
 
I decided I would try some Honey Jack Daniels in a Spice Cake Mix. Well Boy Howdy, it came out great with a great flavor! If you have someone who is not a fan of Jack, stick it in a cake.
 
For the people who know me, you know I am not a hard liquor drinker, but I do enjoy cooking with it. I have to say this was the cleanest cake to come out of my silicone bundt pan, which was great. I did have a piece to test the flavor. I really was amazed, at how it tasted(I am still sweating from it).
 
This cake will definitely light you up in a big way. Who need's a hot toddy?
 
Here are some pictures from my romp with Jack in my kitchen.(I am keeping the recipe under wraps in case it is a fair contender, and I decide to enter it.):
 














Keep your eyes peeled, if I decide to enter it, and it wins in this Fall's Great State Fair of Oklahoma in September, then I will reveal the actual recipe it took to make it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment